2011年7月19日星期二

Users to visit real stores to experience the love HIFI 360 super knock sense

Today, in order to see the V1, and a friend ran a trip specially love HIFI wholesale baby monitor sound experience store network, reports the following details on the process! First thing to say is that staff are very enthusiastic, wholesale car recorder very good service attitude. Just to talk some time with the topic of sound, very professional staff, said clearly and logically, I know some general knowledge in this area.

Of course, I went to the purpose is certainly not chat,
wholesale baby monitor chat for a while made ​​to listen to what the legendary V1 theater, wholesale ebook reader the way a close look at the V1, have a good understanding of. Clerk immediately on connection for me, at my request put to test some Iron Man 2. Here began the return on the map.First is that the work it! I store all the equipment are placed on the outside looked again, in fact, even the look with a touch, a great degree of staff, did not stop. V1 looks very fine workmanship, wholesale Android Tablets  feeling very comfortable, and I think the store can only V1 Yipin Ming Jue had. No. EX red leather front panel is also fairly upscale, but not as good as V1 box of fine grinding.

Clerk, and I say that only comes with tripod V1 theater, I looked carefully,
wholesale baby monitor use wood stand and box are the same, very delicate. Texture is also very clear, and great texture! Not lost love HIFI audio network (lovehifi.com) with other single wooden tripod!

没有评论:

发表评论